Monday, July 28, 2008

Brother Andrew is here!!

Hahahaha, hey all. Andy and I have been having an awesome time. We've been busy trying to squeeze in as much of Utah's beauty as can be fit into 6 days. Time has flown by. We've been fly fishing, camping out in the desert, went into Zion and hiked the narrows, cruised into Capitol Reef for swimming, did a heart (or drum) stalk and spent time up on the nearby mountains. I've been having a memorable time with the Goob!
I'm putting up some new pics of Andy's trip here and my last off shift @ Lake Powell...and a quick video if I can figure out how to post it ;) We are keeping busy tonight as well, otherwise I'd write more. Work has been great, not much new...just finding new things about myself as I round the corners of the great expanse of Utah.

Love to all,
Rob and brother Andrew

No comments: